
Ok so we don't really care about the wedding couple, its the ones in the back that need the attention in this photo! Check out these weirdos that I happily claim as my brothers and husband:

I know its blurry but I wanted a close up and try to ignore Jacob's large head. Aren't they are ridiculous?! I love it!
Next on the list is the amazing band: Complete with the violin, cello, guitar, and a mandelin. Let me first say that I wish I had got their song on recording, they were hilarious! Haha they were just making noise mixed with songs of their own, but no worries everyone knew how to play their instrument. May I also point out Ray - can you see where my babe is?

I must make a small tribute to Jemma's new mother in law. She made their wedding cake. The night before their wedding, she stayed up half the night finishing it. Here is the finishing product. Amazing eh?

My last picture is of the bridesmaids. I have always been the shortest in things - team sports, my family (my younger brothers 12 and 13, have almost passed me up. Which means out of my whole family there will only be my two little sisters 6 and 8 who will be smaller than me), and well you get the idea. But look at this picture. I have to actually bend down to be the same size as everyone, except for Rachael. She's actually taller than me. So now with Ray's family, Ray is the only taller than me I believe. Interesting isn't it, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.