Mady has been such a joy in our lives. I couldn't imagine not having her around. She does pretty good sleeping at nights. We put her to bed around 10 and she usually wakes up around 6 or 7. Even though she's still so tired, she always wants to play. After an hour or two of playing, though, she'll go back to sleep for another 2 or so hours.
She is so full of life! She will fight sleep forever just to stay up to see what Mommy and Daddy are doing. She can play hours on end, but unfortunately we can't. I have found that she loves listening to me reading my accounting books out loud to her. Either she is really interested in my boring classes I'm taking or she just thinks I'm talking to her. My favorite part about reading to her is when I look at her, she immediately smiles. Sometimes she'll talk back, probably saying something like "Mom this stuff is really easy to understand, don't get frustrated. This is what is means...." Too bad I can't understand her haha.
Mady loves playing with her toys. She gets easily frustrated though when her hands won't work the way she wants them too. Anything she can get her hands on goes immediately to her mouth. She is a very happy girl, smiling all the time. That is, unless she is hungry or not being paid attention too.
Mady hates being on her stomach. She'll be happy for about 50 seconds if her toys are in front of her, but then she gets bored and starts screaming. She hasn't figured out the rolling over part. She is, however, getting the sitting up part. She still falls over quite a bit, but she's able to stay up for a couple of minutes at a time. My little girl is getting so big!
So you know how things blow up when you go through altitude changes - lotion, shampoo, soda? Yes, well I found out that formula containers will do that too.
We are so blessed to be parents and to have such a sweet girl to call our own. She is teaching us so much and bringing us closer together. The love we all share is continuing to grow each day as we find new ways to show it. Children really are the greatest gift God could give.
Man she's so cute! This makes me really want a girl now. Such cute litte outfits and sundresses! The formula explosion made us laugh.
ReplyDelete