Friday, September 10, 2010

Honey, pack up! I've found our honeymoon!

Most of you know that Ray and I got married on the 19th of December. Because it was so close to Christmas, Ray and I decided not to have our honeymoon till later (we were thinking next summer) and that we'd rather be with our family. Well summer came and past and now another summer has come and passed and we still haven't gone on our honeymoon. Now I'm not complaining that I didn't have a honeymoon. No no, on the contrary, I wouldn't have traded being with our families during Christmas for anything. I know that the vital time me and Ray spend alone with each other doing various things such as swimming, cuddleing, watching movies, playing video games, cooking, cleaning...etc. is our honeymoon. Its just spanded over two years and will continue on as we live our lives. But someday, I'd like to think that when all the kids are gone or grown up, we will have some money to have a real honeymoon....what the rest of the world would call a honeymoon. I have always wondered what we would do....a cruise, a beach house, touring Europe, going to every rollercoaster park in the world, DisneyWorld.....but I think I have found it. The place I would love to go that has it all! Ok well mostly everything. And guess where it is? FIGI! Its called Poseidon Undersea Resort. Check it out:






Doesn't it look amazing? Yeah yeah, its all digital. They say that its supposed to be finished by this year but who knows. Check the video out:



So with all of that guess what else it includes:
* Transportation from and to the island on the company's airplanes
* Four nights a luxury beach or over-water villa
* Two nights in a luxury undersea suite
* Diving onboard a luxury expedition submarine outside the lagoon
* An initation to poiloting a three-passenger minisub inside the lagoon
* Scuba diving and snorkeling
* Wine tasting classes (don't really care about that but it does make it sound more exquisite)
* Your own personal, professionally produced photo album of your experiece at Poseidon Mystery Island
* Access to and supplies for all amenities: golf, tennis, watersports, etc.
* Access to the resort spa
* Gourmet meals and drinks

Yep I'm pretty much sold. The only problem is.....its $15,000 per person...*sigh* Yeah I don't think I'd ever pay that much for a vacation such as this for only two people. Ridiculous. My future honeymoon will not cost over $1000...ok ok maybe $2000, but that's really pushing it. I mean you can do so much with just $500! Besides by the time we can do that, we'll have alot more on our plate - expense wise.

Oh well, for right now it can just be wishful thinking...

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. It reminds me of The Incredibles for some reason. Maybe some day one of us will be really rich and we can treat all of our friends to a getaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally pick ride every roller coaster in the world!! Ok so I'm slowly working on that...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.