1. Mady Came Home
After ten days of Mady being at my parents house in Ephraim, she is finally home! I have missed her SO much! We were able to get a lot of studying done, but it is super nice to have her home. I have been soaking her up! I love that she has to take my hand to show me a bug outside. Or bring a ton of books to me so I can read to her. Or go play outside with her for hours on end. Oh I have missed her!
2. Going to the Temple
Yesterday, Ray finished his last final and I took off work early to celebrate the end of our semester. We headed down to St. George to share a wonderful date that involved a session, Red Lobster, and some shopping. It was so nice to do a session together, it has been awhile due to school, finding a babysitter for 4+ hours, and work. It was just what we needed with all the crazy things that have been going on in our lives.
3. Graduation
The semester is over! Which means graduation! I was finished with my Bachelors in Accounting in December but because SUU only does graduation in the Spring, I can officially say I AM GRADUATED! I chose not to walk this year because I will be doing the same thing next spring, only I will be doing it with Ray. And I can't wait! I did however go support all my friends that graduated. Especially my bestest friend - this girly! Isn't she gorgeous? AND its also her birthday today! So here's a shout out to the most amazing gorgeous sweetest friend ever - Congrats KayLa and happy birthday!
1. 4. New
Calling
I was called into Young Women's just last week. I was quite nervous to say the least but after going on Sunday and to our Tuesday night activity I am super excited to be working with so many wonderful girls and leaders. One of the girls, Tabby, gave me a cute basket of goodies to welcome me. It was so sweet. I look forward to all the wonderful things that are in store with this calling!
5. Time
I am so happy to have TIME! I was able to go running and come home and clean my house. I made a delicious crockpot meal for dinner. I made bread. I spent a lot of time with Mady. And now I'm here in bed with my sweetheart watching a movie and blogging. The best part about doing all these awesome things is that I don't have the guilt I usually had while doing something that did not include homework. I will savor these few days I have before I start my summer classes.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.