We were so excited to come home right away. I guess I'm just not much of a hospital person. I thought this time around may be different, but nope. I wanted to get out of there and back into my own bed with my own as soon as I could.
It definitely helped that Ray is a nurse. They let me go home with him on strict guidelines to watch over me. Carson looks a little dead to me with that tongue of his sticking out. HahaHe is our little guy all ready to go home. I forgot socks, but at least we had about 5 blankets we could choose from to bundle him with.
When we got home, we found my Mom and sisters there waiting for us. They were cleaning the house for me. Mady was so excited to see us. She wanted to hold Carson right away.
So while I have been catching up on my sleep, Ray has been a great help in watching the kids.
He pulled out all his legos and started sorting them so he could make a tower. Mady was all too willing to help!
This kid is so great! He sleeps good, nurses good, and is just so fun to cuddle.
We just love him so much!
Grandma just can't get enough of these two. A movie night watching Frozen was super fun with everyone!
It hasn't been too bad getting up in the middle of the night to feed this little guy. Surprisingly, I don't mind it taking me an hour to nurse and then pump.Thank goodness for internet though, I don't think I could be as content nursing for that long if I didn't have it. I"ve been super scared to get mastitis again, so I've been pumping after each feeding. So far I'm good though.
Mady has been so funny. Wherever Carson is sleeping, you can be sure to find her baby next to him. She cracks us up!
I know I have like 5 of the same pictures here, but I just couldn't choose which one to post, so I posted all of them.
And look, he's smiling! Probably just gas, but I love it all the same.
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.