Thank you all who came to Carson's blessing! We sure appreciate the love and support from our close friends and family. It meant so much that you were there for the blessed event. I really wish I would have taken more pictures of everyone who came. But sometimes as the hostess, you don't have time to do so. And with 30+ people, there was just no way.
I could just eat those cheeks!
Such a handsome little man
At least I got a picture with Carson's favorite cousin - Kaslo.
These two are just six weeks apart.
They are going to be trouble makers.

After Mady's birthday, once things settled down, we took the kids on a walk.
And we let Mady try out her new birthday present.
She did so god.
And that's the last of my pictures. I'm super sad I didn't get any family pictures, but no use crying over spilt milk. So I'll just leave you with one last picture of Carson.


.jpg)



.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.