NOTE: If anyone has noticed that my blog isn't private anymore, its because of my sweet grandparents who are not very computer savy and complaining that my blog is too complicated. So until I help them out with understanding how it works, its just going to be open to everyone for the time being.
This year we were able to go to Lake Powell during May and August. It was great to leave right after finals and relax and forget about the real world. It was also Mady's first time going. I was a little stressed out about it, but everything was good except for the weather. It was quite cold, and the water? FREEZING!! It was also our last Lake Powell Trip with this guy...well for 2 years.
We miss him so so much. He left on his mission in June. He is where he needs to be, and we are so proud of his decision. All I can say is that I hope the next two years go by super fast. Lake Powell in August was exactly what I needed. And I'm not quite sure what it was about this trip that made me fall so much more in love with Ray than I already was. I love that man so much. I don't know what I would do with out him.
LAKE POWELL - MAY 2011
We played in the sand A LOT
We did play in the water....only a little bit. It was SUPER cold.




We fished in style and dealt with injuries
But we mostly hung out at the houseboat








But we mostly hung out at the houseboat
LAKE POWELL - AUGUST 2011
We played in the water A LOT!











Can't forget the nakie pictures!
Did some hiking





Played some games, slept, ate, read, and were just plain lazy.












I also studied! .............for about 5 seconds...
We went up some fun canyons on the run-around boat











While up on the the canyons. Ray noticed something weird looking on the canyon wall. He was about to touch it when we decided to ask us what we thought it was....
And do you know what it turned out to be? Millions of daddy-longlegs. SPIDERS. I am sad to admit that I would have pushed Ray into the lake if he had touched those gross things.
Both trips were so much fun. I always love the time we get to spend at such a beautiful place with such an amazing family. We can't wait until next year to go again.





Can't forget the nakie pictures!











We went up some fun canyons on the run-around boat
And do you know what it turned out to be? Millions of daddy-longlegs. SPIDERS. I am sad to admit that I would have pushed Ray into the lake if he had touched those gross things.
Both trips were so much fun. I always love the time we get to spend at such a beautiful place with such an amazing family. We can't wait until next year to go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.