Fall semester starts Monday. MONDAY! Where did my summer go? Does anyone else feel the same way or is it just me?
This next semester has me stressing already. Did I mention some amazing news? RAY GOT IN THE NURSING PROGRAM! I am so proud of him and excited for him to start. But this semester is going to be so hard with both of us going to school, Ray and me working, and then having Mady.....I am also babysitting on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. But this will actually be easier I think - Mady is so much easier to watch when she has a friend to play with.
Ray also has clinicals on top of all his classes that he will have to drive down to St. George to attend. Which will be another hardship, seeing how we only have one car. But I'm sure we can carpool with some others who are in the program.
This semester is also a very critical one for me. I must maintain a 3.7 in order to be accepted into the Masters program that I hope to start Spring semester. Which I have calculated that in order to maintain a 3.7, the lowest grades I can get is 1 B, and 2 A-. Which if you think about isn't too hard to do, but I'm just stressing, because if I don't, I will not be accepted. UGH. So stressful.
Besides all this stress, it has been relieved some. My good friend Ada Munk has offered to help me out with watching Mady at night when I need to study, and helping me understand the accounting concepts. I have also found a babysitter for Mady on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Which is such a blessing and answer to our prayers. Our sweet neighbor, Kylee Dowse, agreed to watch her. She has a little boy close to Mady's age, who will be great for Mady to play with.
So despite all the stress I have been feeling lately, there are blessings that have been falling down around us. Thank you everyone who has offered their love and support to us. And I apologize for the stressed out post. I needed to vent a little. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.