Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A little bit of everything...

I finally feel like I can blog again, now that my blog looks ten times better. I ruined it the other day trying to do different fonts. Thankfully, my friend Emily fixed it for me! And then I figure out how silly I had been in not even knowing there is a "Template Design" link to change everything! So I've been playing around with it. I'll probably change it back to what Emily had done because it was super cute.

These past few days have been crazy, amazing, fun, entertaining, frustrating....everything. Sunday was probably where it all started. We had such a wonderful time at church. Ray gave the lesson in Sunday school and did such a good job. We then had my sister, her friend and boyfriend over for dinner. Ethan and his girlfriend came too. It was so nice to visit with them all. I really enjoyed talking to Ethan's girlfriend, Amanda. She seems like such a fun girl. Hopefully Ethan will bring her over more.

Monday we had our Valentines meal/Family Night. Ethan came over and helped me make cookies and cupcakes for our valentines. Ada and her mom came over to help me make dinner which was much appreciated, since I was running behind. Our ward was doing a dinner and a dance for a fundraiser for the young women on Tuesday so I made Ray's favorite dish on Monday. We also had Ada and her family come over and eat with us. After we went over to their place for family night - which included watching the bachelor while the boys played on their gadgets. I also gave Ray his valentine present so he could have it for his clinicals at the hospital the next day. He loved it so much!

Valentines day was so wonderful. Ray made it so special for me. He had bought me so many wonderful gifts, including flowers and chocolates. We went to the dinner and the dance put on by the ward and then he was so sweet and had gotten tickets to go see The Vow. I was a little put out by the ending but overall it was a great show. I had a test the next day so I stayed up until 3 studying - and Ray stayed up with me. He must love me eh?During these past few days Mady has been crazy! We are starting the terrible/funny twos. She has been driving us nuts - everything from peeing on the carpet to putting on my mascara. Today I think topped it all though. We have our next door neighbors watch Mady on Thursdays and because they are right next door we have them just put Mady down for her nap here and take a baby monitor over so they can hear her. Well today Ray came home to find Mady not asleep but running around naked! She had somehow managed to climb out of her crib, take her clothes and diaper off, poop on the floor, and run around having the time of her life. Hopefully this won't be a reoccurring thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.