Our Camp Directors:
Janelle, Krystal, and Jerica
Our Camp Leaders:
Kylee Burnett
Desiree Fryer
Jessica Ulrich
Shay Martel
Kristy Terry (left)
Cequence
Rebecca
Mariana (Left)
Brooklyn
Bailey (Pink Pants)
Jessica
Kylie
Ashley
Blayke
Sammy
Abby (Right)
Tabby
Morrigan
Jamie
Tia
Jenna
Tori
Hannah
Kasei
Kylie
We first started out by getting up early to go on our 5 mile hike with all the girls. It was super fun.
We all were very stylish while hiking!
The girls found out about my worst bug fear and put one on my head. Awful. Awful.
And then I reprimanded them for it.
We learned how to tie knots. And the girls passed off other things in their camp book.
The hike was so gorgeous! I loved every second of it. The hike turned out to be more like 7-8 miles and many of the girls ran out of water. We had two leaders run ahead to grab the truck for some of the girls who were injured and were out of water. Overall it was a good experience for everyone and we all learned a lot.
It was so much fun doing all the crafts that the camp directors had planned for us. We made cute headbands, paper-bag journals. We passed off more items on our camp books. And we played games.
We also did glitter toes. They turned out super cute!
We played the Oreo game, which was hilarious.
We all did skits for each other which was hilarious! It won't let me put up the Beehives and Miamaid's skits - I guess their too long. But if you go to my Facebook Page, I was tagged in the leader's skit.
We played the skittle game. Good work out for your jaw. Haha
We had a water fight.
The girls also went snipe hunting. They put toothpaste all over their faces to attract the snipes and went out to find them. It was hilarious to listen to them in the dark.
Most of the time we just hung out and laughed all the time.
I am so glad that I had the opportunity to go to girls camp with the most amazing young women and leaders. It was such a wonderful experience to see relationships grown and testimonies heard and strengthened. I am so grateful for my calling and love being with the girls. I can't wait till next year!
































































































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.