Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's October!

The leaves are falling already! I'm super sad my hot summer is coming to an end and the cold is setting in. Ray raked up some leaves for Mady to play in.

She had a lot of fun jumping and hiding in them. 
For family night we took Mady bowling. She loved it so much.
I also went to IKEA for the first time. Goodness, I love that place! Its probably a good thing I don't live close. But I did get this for Mady's toyroom. I love it. 
Its also that time of season for grapes. Mady wanted to help Grandma Martel. Doesn't she look adorable? Geez I have a cute kid.
A few funny and cute things happened this month. First, I went out to eat at Snow Dragon with my co-workers. And, of course, they put the saying 'in bed' after you read your fortune. I got the perfect fortune for this and just had to send it to Ray. 
Another cute thing that happened was when I came back from the store. Mady starts helping me unlad everything. She picks up the juice and says, "Oh my gracious! Your bought me juice? Thanks Mom!" A few moments later she finds the mac&cheese, "You ought me macaroni and cheese?! This is so wonderful!" No idea where she gets these things, but its pretty darn hilarious!
The last thing was when I got home from work one day and my husband says, "Did you eat a really big lunch today or is this your size now?" There goes my self confidence. Note to hubbies: Don't ever say that to your pregnant wife. Not Ever!

And I'll leave you with this precious picture. I don't know what we were doing that day to have her this out of it, but it must have been a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.