Saturday, October 26, 2013

Naketa's Baby Shower

When I found out Naketa didn't have anyone throwing her a baby shower, I was more than happy to offer to throw one for her. I love me a good party! It turned out great too!
Here is the diaper cake I made for Naketa. It turned out pretty good for it being my first one.
 It took forever to make these dumb things, but they really made the place look great!
 Here's the table:
 The food was so good!
 We even saved the pumpkin cake for Joey's birthday, which was the same day as the party.
 I wish I would have taken pictures during the party. Like of our mommy-to-be and all the wonderful friends and family that came. But, alas, I did not. Anyways, here is a picture of the cute parent's-to-be.
I loved putting together the party and had fun making everything look great for Naketa! I can't wait to see her little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.