Perseverance my friends! I started typing the blog under this one at 7 and finally at a quarter after 11 I got it finished! Haha. Well these are all her pictures. Enjoy!
Ray and I met in January 2008 at Southern Utah University. The following September we were engaged and then were married December 19, 2008 in the Timpanogas temple. We graduated from Southern Utah University for school. Ray has his bachelors in nursing and I received my double master degrees in Accounting and Business Administration. Ray is now back in school, working on his master degree in Nurse Anesthesiology. We have a darling little girl named Madelynn Shay, and two little boys, Carson Ray and Tyson Gerald. They are the joy of our lives. Join us in our adventures as we take on the world one step at a time!
She is so cute!!! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to stop by to see you guys when I was down in Cedar!
ReplyDelete