Thursday, April 21, 2011

2 More Long Dreadful Weeks

I'm pretty sure I get the bad blogger award. H0w long has it been? 2 months? This whole month has been CRAZY! It has been packed with 4+ exams, 4 quizzes, a huge presentation worth half my grade, Mady teething, my dad in the hospital, huge b-day party.....the list goes on and on. I'm pretty sure I've looked like this half of the time - I couldn't have done it without these three amazing people:What would I do without my gorgeous sister, Kimberly? She is always so willing to tend Mady and help out with mine and Ray's mad schedules. I love her so much and am so thankful that she choose to move down here and go to SUU. THANK YOU!!!

My Mom and Dad - words cannot express my gratitude. Despite my dad's health they were willing the drive down and celebrate my daughter's first birthday with us. The biggest thing that I am so thankful for is that these two are so willing to take Mady for a week in order to help me study for my exams. She was there just last week and now she will be there all next week. It has been a HUGE help! You guys are amazing. I love you SO much!

Also, I could not have gotten through the last....two years without this girl.Please ignore the pumpkin. And just look at her gorgeous face. She has been with me through all the boring classes, all the hard, there's no way we're going to pass, but miraculously we do classes, long nights of studying. EVERYTHING. She is one of my best friends. I love her to death. Thank you so much KayLa. I don't deserve such an amazing friend such as you.

This amazing, smart, beautiful, woman has been there for me through my stress, my goofyness, my stupidity, my everything. She has helped me with understanding my classes, with babysitting my child, helping me with a huge party, just to talk and vent to, showing me amazing recipes, and so so much more. Her thoughtfulness and love has helped my family beyond words. Dori, her little boy, has also helped us so much with Mady. They are so cute when they play together. Adorable. And we can't forget how much Dion has helped us, especially being such a good friends to Ray. We are so grateful to you and your sweet sweet family. Thank you!
And of course, I couldn't have gone through these past months, years, and the future years without this handsome man. You do so much for me! You put up with my craziness and stress. You are always there for me and help remind me why I am going to school. I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments. God must love me more than I thought to bless me with such an amazing husband. You complete me in every way. Thank you for everything you do for me.

Two more weeks are left. Its scary because I feel like I have so much to do before then. But then I will be so relieved. Right after finals, we will be here, at Lake Powell. With all these lovely people. Including Mady.I am SO excited to have a week off to not think about any homework. Once I get back I have to start studying for an exam that I must take before the end of May. And then beginning in July I will be taking 3 summer classes.

All I can say is

BRING IT ON

Oh, and I will be blogging more too. I promise to update you on Mady's birthday, what's going on in our lives, some exciting news about my hubby, and more! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.