Thursday, April 28, 2011

Break time??

Today has been super hard to find the motivation to study! I have my moments where I will do really good for a couple of hours, but then something distracts me like facebook, Ray, my phone....etc. I know somethings wrong when I've taken 2 shower/baths in order to keep from studying. I am definitely ready to be done with this:Yes, I know what I look like and I know its not pretty. But if one is staying in the house all day there is no need to get ready. Besides - "My baby loves me just the way that I am!" Such a good song. Go listen to it. And then come back.

So since I'm taking a break from my studies, I will just blog about whatever is on my mind. Such as Saturday. Do you know what is so exciting about Saturday? MY DIET IS OVER! Well kinda. I will still be restricted by some things. But I will get to eat A LOT more than I have been. Ahhh I am so excited! My overall weight loss will be somewhere around 15 lbs. Not as much as I'd like, but I'll take it. I do say I look a lot better than I did, that's for sure. I have before and after pictures for you, since I know you are just DYING to see. These are my "big" pictures -

As you can see, I have put on a little weight. NOTE: In these pictures, I do not think I am at a bad weight. Its just I need to fit back into my wardrobe and feel comfortable in my tight fitting clothes. So now lets take off 15 lbs.And wa-la! I feel good and like how I look. I do want to tone up my stomach and legs a bit more. But I am fine with this too. And ya, I'm a loser and had to take a mirror picture since Ray wasn't home. And yes, I am in a bikini, but I wanted to see my results. (don't judge.) Also, don't mind the bedroom. Because it is finals, I am entitled to a horrible,messy house.

What else is on my mind? Tuesday. This is the last day of my finals. What a relief that will be to have over. Today, was my first final - super easy. Pretty sure I got 100% on that one. Sometime before Monday I must take my tax research final. Which, although comprehensive, shouldn't be too hard since its online and we can use our books (pretty sure I'll be eating my words.) Tuesday morning will be the hardest final I will ever take. No doubts about it. If you have taken Financial Accounting II from Professor Rees, you know what I'm talking about. If not, count your blessings. Those two hours - from 7:00 am to 9:00 am - will be a living HELL for me. I've heard that at least 10 people will completely flunk it. We have 33 in my class....that could be me. Ok, ok, positive thinking. I will remember things and come out with the top score in the class! (haha right.)

Wednesday. Oh how I can't wait until Wednesday!! My mother will be coming down with my baby. Because it has been the week before finals, Ray and I decided it best for Mady to go to my parents for the week so that we can study. And although I feel I have gotten so much done with Mady being gone, I have seriously considered going up there to study just so I can still see Mady whenever I want but have others be able to take care of her so I can study. I miss her so so much! It has been so hard for me not to pick up my phone every 5 minutes just to see how she's doing and hear her. Oh I can't wait till she's here so I can kiss this cute face!
And play with her in the tub...And clean up her messes.....
Oh I can't wait!! Just 6 more days....I can do it.

Thursday is another day to look forward to. Our good friends, the Batty's are coming to stay with us for graduation!
(Don't mind the picture - it's a picture of a picture. I"m lame, I know.)
They moved to Vernal just a few months ago. We have missed them so much. It will be so fun to catch up and hear about all the fun things they are experiencing!

Sunday! Oh wherefore art thou, Sunday!? Sunday is the day we drive the strenuous road to Lake Powell!! We'll see how Mady does on the drive, but no matter, it will be all worth it. A nice week long vacation at the most gorgeous place. Awwww I am so looking forward to it! The only looking grim on that horizon, is I"m still waiting for my monthly lady bill. I think this is the first time I"m actually wanting to get that bill. Interesting....

Ok, now that I have got all those things off my mind. Its back to studying.....someone just shoot me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.