Yesterday was one of those days where our internet wasn't working until 10:00 at night. This may or may not have been detrimental to some, but for me....it was. Having 5 classes I'm taking over the summer, facebooking, hulu, netflix, blogging.....I NEED internet. Its so sad that I have become so dependent upon it. So I found other things to do. Oh, did I also mention that I am husbandless this weekend? Ray works 40 hours just this weekend. Horrible isn't it. So he works for 16 + hours, comes home and sleeps for 6 hours and then does it all over again. Poor guy. I love him so much. He does so much just to provide for us. Thanks babe.
So Mady and I played outside for awhile. It didn't last as long as usual due to the stupid wind. So we came back in. I looked around my house, it was quite messy. So I decided to turn on some music and clean. Our computer isn't working so I tried using our mp3 player and hook it up to speakers. I started adding the songs I wanted to listen to (since Ray has over 300 artists - it takes a while to get the songs you want). I had one more artist I wanted to add, when I clicked the wrong button and deleted all my songs I had queued up. I was frustrated and gave up. So then I decided to put on a chick flick and maybe get around to cleaning.
About half way through I decided to get cleaning. I was putting some stuff away in my room when I got an idea. I should rearrange our room! It hasn't been rearranged since we moved in, but every other room has. So I started moving. I didn't think about taking before and after pictures till I was half way done. So here's a drawing of what our room used to look like:

The house looked like a wreck while I was moving things around. I'm glad no one came over during my move. Here's the "during" pictures:



After moving all the furniture around I was sweating so bad. I didn't think that one through. I sat down and ate a whole bunch of watermelon. Yum it was so good!

But I like how it looks now. Lets just hope Ray does too. Here's the finishing touches:




We'll see what happens next time our internet is out for the day.
What do you do when you don't have internet? I want to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.