Mady had so much fun with everyone. She loved it when Kim took her in the backpack. Kim is super strong, because after five minutes, I'm dead in that thing!
Breanne also took a turn carrying Mady. Even Breanne lasted longer than me. Which was super embarrassing
And then, to make matters worse. My husband decides to show off what he can do. Yep, he wins, hands down.
It was so nice just to sit around and talk with the family. No t.v. going, no music to talk over. It was perfect.
And you can't call it camping without a fire.
I love the camping treats my Mom brings. We just stuff our face the whole trip and pretend we're not going to get fat.
It was so perfect. I can't wait to do it again.
It was Mady's first time going. Doesn't she look so stinkin' cute!
She loved every second of it.
If there is one thing I could say I love about Sanpete it is the mountains. I think we have the most gorgeous mountains!
This is where we stopped for dinner. So beautiful!
Kim took Mady down to throw rocks in the river. She sure is going to miss her Aunt!
Selfie in front of the pond with my Papi's sunglasses. Two words people - Smokin hawt!
After we got back, everyone sprayed off the 4-wheelers and dried them off. Mady was such a big helper. 
We then took a look at ourselves in the mirror. Mud and dirt all over. Yep, smokin hawt.
Mady thinks 4-wheeling is pretty much the coolest. She is always asking Grandpa for a ride. To which he obliges. How could you not?



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.