We are expencting!
We...or well I, found out during Graduation weekend that I was either pregnant or having a really late period. I had planned to come right home and get a pregnancy test, but it was a little hard without giving it away.
Ray always wanted to go to the store with me. We were moving all our stuff, my family was always around. And we live in such a small town, things get around. So it wasn't until we went up north and I went to a store that I finally was able to take it.
I had planned to do something super cute, like set up the crib and surprise Ray. But there was no way to do that without him noticing. So it ended up being not so cute. But he was ecstatic nonetheless. Here are some stats:
We are beyond excited for this kid! I had my IUD out in the end of 2011. So its been a long time coming. We are praying that I'm not as sick with this one as I was with Mady. But so far, I'm sick sick sick. Cross your fingers and knock on wood!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.