Friday, May 31, 2013

The Rest of Our May

The rest of May was full of fun and adventures. Ray went on a backpacking trip with Ethan and his Dad to Lake Powell. Ray said it was super hard, but fun. They packed in everything, even their kayaks, which they used to cross the major channels. 
Remember this doll face? My first neice, Alice had her blessing. It was fun to go up and spend the weekend at the Martel's. 
 It was also the time of season, when the orchard is in bloom. It was gorgeous! Grandma Martel tried to explain the process to Mady, but I don't think she got it.
 On Graduation weekend, we stayed a few extra days with our friends, Ada and Dion. Dori and Mady had so much fun together.
 I forgot to add this picture to the last post. Doesn't my Mom look amazing?? How could I not add it?
 These are the girls at the State Soccer game, cheering on my Dad's high school soccer team. They played hard, but didn't win.
 This is the last picture we took in our apartment of 4 wonderful years. We'll miss it.
 I'm signing up Mady for dance class. And even though its not till August, she still asks to go everyday. She practices in her dance outfits all the time. It's pretty darn cute.
 We also moved out of my Aunt's house! We didn't buy a house, thank goodness! But we're renting a house from this sweet lady. After countless hours looking for an apartment and getting turned down, I finally started asking people who's houses have been on the market for a while.
 This one had been on the market for almost three years. She was more than happy to let us live in it for awhile and take care of it for her. We absolutely love it! It has 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, big garage, walk in closets, and a big jetted tub; which Mady and I LOVE! The basement is set up so it can be used as another apartment. We never go down there, though. We have enough space upstairs as it is.
 The backyard is huge with a nice big deck. It's all fenced in, so I can let Mady play outside with out having to have a constant eye on her.
 This is my new Mother's Day gift from Ray. I LOVE it!! It fits perfectly in our new place.
 And I'll leave you with a cute girl with 4 tomatoes in her mouth. She loves those things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.