Friday, May 10, 2013

Our 4th Year Anniversary!

On December 19, we celebrated our 4th year anniversary! I can't say enough how blessed I am to have such an amazing man in my life. Our love has grown deeper with each passing year.
When we got married 4 years ago, we didn't know what the future would hold, but we were excited and confident that whatever it was, we would do it together. And we have!
But is hasn't always been easy.
When I think back to our wedding day, I think about how full of hope and love and excitement we were. I think of how we envisions our lives - and there was nothing hard about it! We were so naïve, we had no idea!
I love to look back and smile over the joys we have experienced,
 
And tears well up as I think of the hard times.  
But it's been such a beautiful life.  
I like to think that the joys we experience are made that much sweeter by the difficulties we have faced.
We have been through so much together - we've traveled to new places, 
We've gone through work, grad school, project after project, and finally graduated together
We've raised a beautiful little girl.
And have done so much more. 
We've grown in our faith individually, as a couple, and as a family. 
And I'd like to say that we always did it perfectly, but that wouldn't be true.
But we have always approached each situation together, as a team.
 
And when feelings have been hurt, we have apologized and made things right in our relationship. 
And now our anniversary has passed, and once again I realize that once again we have no idea what the next 5 or 10 years may hold. But as we continue to walk down that road I know that we will be together and you will be right there holding my hand.
 
Ok sappy note over, here's what we did for our anniversary! Nothing big, because we just bought a new car. But we sure did have fun! 
 
 
 
 
I love you Ray! Thanks for being the most amazing man in my life! I continue to look forward to more fun anniversaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.