Thursday, May 23, 2013

Our February

Trying to catch up on a blog is so hard. I get overwhelmed just thinking about it. But I figure as long as I have pictures, I really don't need to try to remember everything that happened that month. So there will be a picture overload here, but deal with it.

This was at Grandma and Grandpa Martel's farm. Mady absolutely loves it there. She had a lot of fun with Grandpa playing outside.
 Mady loves dressing up like a Princess. I think she would sleep in her dresses if I let her. Here she is trying to talk me into letting her go to the ball instead of bed.
Valentines day was super fun, even though Ray wasn't able to be with us. Mady loved bringing her valentines to daycare to share with all her friends.
 At daycare they made sugar cookies and got to decorate them all by themselves.
 Mady was so excited that her friends gave her valentines too.
 Because Ray wasn't able to be there, we celebrated the next day too. This is Mady's present from Daddy. A glowing heart. She loved it.
 Ray brought some gorgeous flowers. And its brought not bought. Funny story behind this was that Ray had plans to buy flowers for me, but when he came home from school to find this lovely bouquet on our doorstep, he called the flower place it came from to say they had been delivered to the wrong place. The floral said they didn't know who's it was and to just keep them. So wa-la, a $50 bouquet for free. I was happy. They were so gorgeous too.
 I couldn't think of anything to get Ray except for junk food. So I went to this cute store called Candies on Main and got a ton of delicious stuff. I probably ate half of his stuff, it was so good.
 Having Ray gone most of the time, has been hard on Mady. Especially when the last six months has been me being home with her all day long. So having to go to daycare was hard at times. She had good days were she loved it and didn't want to leave. And other days were I couldn't get her to stop screaming at let go of me. It sure has been hard. But luckily, I have a great boss who understands. So while Mady gets to do this:
I got to do this:
 However, can I just say I love tax season!? I have thoroughly enjoyed being as busy as I have been and always having something to do. This is my first job ever, that that has happened. Hopefully, it will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.