The elephants were super awesome. I loved the tricks they did. Madelynn was quite fascinated by them, as well.
There was a merry-go-round in the zoo that Mady begged to go on. How could I resist such a cutie?Mady thought these lemar things were super cool with "pretty long tails".
We passed by this nest, which Mady wanted a picture in. She had my take quite a few of her in different poses.
I think Mady's favorite animal we saw were the otters. She thought they were so funny how they would swim really fast and come out of the water, then go back in. This was a statue of an otter, she begged for a picture by it.
She wanted to touch it, but when she put her hand on it, she screamed, "Ow! It's hot, Mom!"
The tunnel was pretty cool too.
I really enjoyed the polar bear. He/She did some fun water things and coming right up to the glass and staring at you. It was pretty darn awesome.
I didn't get pictures of the cat animals, mostly because I was too tired and Mady was started to get tired too. And we all know how happy a tired 3 year old can be. Anything and everything sets them off. But overall, we had a super great time. Hopefully we can go again soon.



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.