The rest of August was great! We spent time at the Martel's playing and having fun.
I started my job as Payroll Accountant at Snow College, I love it. This is my new office.
It also means Mady gets to stay home with Daddy on the day's he doesn't work.
And gets to go to Preschool/Daycare on the days he does. She absolutely LOVES preschool. Which is such a turn around from "daycare". She freaks out and starts crying if we call it daycare. This is Mady in front of her "Preschool".
This was parent's night at her preschool. We got to meet the teachers and the kids put on a cute skit called "Leo the Lion".
I also started Mady in dance. Which she is just thrilled about. After 3 days of dancing, these cute little 3-5 yr olds performed. It was so cute and Mady did great!

I also took Ray to his first derby. He loved it, to say the least.
Also here is some news about Baby #2:We found out what we were having, and we are beyond excited!!

We have a few names. Jackson, Lincoln, and Kenley. Let's see if they last the test of time.
I can't believe this pregnancy has gone by so fast. I'm feeling much better with the all day sickness. I do feel like I just popped out overnight though.
Ray works nights mostly, so me and this little girl get to stay up and watch movies in bed together. Tonight was really special because I let her have popcorn in my bed.
We watched Ice Age. I thought it would be a cute movie that she would enjoy. But apparently, not. She cried 4 different times throughout the movie. Once when the mom dies, when it shoes the mammoth's wife and baby die; when the bad tigers get the snowman baby; and then at the very end when the baby is reunited with his Daddy. I felt so bad, I guess I didn't realize how traumatic those parts would be for a little kid. I think I'll wait a while before we watch that one again.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.